Our host venue for this event is a pioneer and a standout in the safe meeting space: the five-star Wynn resort in Las Vegas. Their state of the art, brand new meeting space features over 300,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor facilities that will facilitate 6’ social-distanced seating layouts. The Wynn team has committed to a new standard of health and safety, enlisting a team of top-rated medical and health professionals, including current or former faculty and fellows of Georgetown and Johns Hopkins Universities to help develop the health and safety plan now considered the gold standard in our industry:
- The implementation of “safe zones” for guests who are not feeling well, and an on-site rapid testing lab
- Requiring PPE for all guests and staff
- Installing non-invasive thermal temperature scans at all entrances
- Deploying a team of cleaning professionals disinfecting guest and high touch areas 24 hours a day
- Installing nearly 300 hand sanitizer stations throughout the resort
- Appropriate and comfortable physical distancing in all gaming and dining areas
- Selective COVID testing and daily health questionnaires for employees
The celebrated Wynn Las Vegas is again your Forbes Five-Star home for the 2020 Corporate Forum. Surrounded by pristine accommodations, luxurious amenities, and a friendly and attentive staff, the Wynn is the perfect venue to host the world's premier gathering of independent real estate professionals. The resort is also not short on excitement, featuring many signature restaurants, designer boutiques, world-class spa and salon, award-winning shows, and world-famous nightclubs.
Additional Hotel Details
Hotel rooms at Wynn Las Vegas are reserved for registered attendees only and reservations for the Corporate Forum are requested at the time of Forum registration. Hotel rooms are limited and based on availability. All requests must be made by 5:00 p.m. (PST) February 13, 2020. Rooms are limited and subject to availability.